All in one integrated platform
- We motivate, train and get hard hitting results even from the ground level workers.
- The utilization of both factual as well as statistical data leads to faster & productive results.
- We are committed to create and maintain a code of ethics as a formal standard of doing business leading to growth of the industry for the years to come.
- We ensure strategic perspective which will enable our client to develop superior results
- We also bring in change management through innovation to give our client an extra edge leading to long term progress
- Market scanning on a daily basis will help the organisation to stay in par with the changing techniques in business. We provide a detailed report in regards with the new techniques which matters in all business endeavours.
- Good communication is as important as any other driving force to have a successful organisational transformation. We provide custom communication development through training workshops for ground level staff who are the base of a company.
- Our team comprises of skilful and passionate individuals who keeps tuning their skills and systems to provide maximum service to our clients in every field/industry.
About Intelligence Quality
Manoj.G (Consultant Lean Six Sigma)
Manoj has exceptional expertise in deploying Lean Six Sigma strategy. He has completed highly successful DMAIC Six Sigma projects with high business and hard hitting financial benefits by providing extensive high-level business strategy for several national & International clients. He provides training and coaching on Lean Six Sigma activity in manufacturing, process and service industries. He is empanelled as a guest faculty for Government institution for process improvement engagements. He has almost trained more than 1500 participants for Lean, Six Sigma Green Belt & Black Belt training programs all over India. He has business consulting experience in automobile, construction and oil & gas industries.
Manoj is a Mechanical Engineer and certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt. He has authored articles and published in various technical conferences and industrial magazines
Dr. N.Senthil Prabhu
Dr. N. Senthil Prabhu is a Doctorate in Lean Manufacturing, Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, Certified Lead Auditor QMS ISO 9001:2015, Certified 5S Trainer, Certified internal auditor in ISO 14001: 2007 (EMS) and ISO 18001:2007 (OHSAS). He has around 10 years of industrial experience in implementing Lean manufacturing concepts. He has so implemented Lean manufacturing & Quality improvement drives for more than 50 manufacturing industries and has trained more than 3000 people in the area of Lean Manufacturing & Quality improvement. He is a certified practitioner on Green Productivity and Environmental Management system & Integrating Lean Manufacturing Systems by Asian Productivity Organization, Tokyo (APO). He is also an Industry 4.0 concept practitioner.
He has so far published 3 international & National Journals in the area of Lean & Green manufacturing.
Rajesh is a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt & is very passionate about delivering Training and he is a certified trainer from the Indian Academy of Training & Development (IATD). He provides training and coaching for aspiring practitioners to enable them to solve potential business problems using Lean Six Sigma tools & methodologies. He has over 15 years of work experience in deploying Lean Six Sigma practices. Rajesh has a track record of completing many DMAIC Six sigma projects with high business and financial impact in businesses. Rajesh has mentored & trained more than 2000 participants in Lean Six Sigma concepts.
He has mentoring and coaching experience to drive Continuous Improvement through Lean Six Sigma Green Belt/Black Belt projects.
Sibi Maran is a certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt & experienced in Manufacturing Engineering. He is passionate about helping and guiding organizations in continuous improvement activities. He provides training and facilitates the implementation of Lean Six Sigma projects in an organization. He is specialized in implementing Lean manufacturing concepts and Inventory Optimization initiatives. He has made definitive improvements in productivity and profitability by successfully implementing more than 50 projects in the Manufacturing and Service industries.
He holds a Master’s Degree in Manufacturing Systems Engineering from the University of Warwick, U.K.,