A structured and successful business process is bound to head towards growth and expansion keeping in sync with latest business and technological trends. This continuous expansion disturbs existing continuum which needs constant monitoring and correction in the form of removal of steps that add no value to a process.
Intelligence Quality (IQ) steps in at this stage. We work in accordance with following ideology:
Reduce Order to Cash
Innovate process improvements
Ensure client satisfaction
IQ Consulting offers a comprehensive framework consisting of three phases that promises improved performance and optimum alignment of processes.
Phase I – Identifying key performance indicators and strategic planning ensuring a financial benefit.
Phase II – Deployment of Lean and Six Sigma
Phase III – Sustaining and Controlling Strategy Planning
Strategy Planning and Performance
Implementing new tools and concepts in an organisation which already is set in its own way can surely be a daunting task. Nonetheless, as an organization grows, its processes also have to be tweaked to suit current trends and requirements. This involves:
- Strategic planning and recognizing key performance indicators that brings about significant variation in the process
- This variation is in such a way that it benefits the organization as well as their clients.
- The main phase of a project is to identify the process or step which is non-value adding
- Followed by this is removal of those steps and a look at key indicators leading to financial benefit.
- Acquire clarity to redesign and rethink the required modules
- Provision for entirely new process arises that can be beneficial.
What IQ does in terms of Strategic planning?
- Plan periodically to refurbish processes for the future
- IQ provides various strategic tools
- Strategy planning and implementation are developed step by step based on what our clients seek.
- Choice of approach that escalates the business model and financial benefits for a client is decided by these 4 stages:
- IQ also acts as a powerful mediator in the various management levels to convince about the strategic planning and new processes by advising about long term benefits.
Lean and Six Sigma
Lean and Six Sigma are complementary methods to improvise an organization’s processes. While Lean is known for delivering short term benefits and Six Sigma constitutes to reduce variation for long term targets. Lean eliminates unnecessary processes and improves the nitty-gritties of the system. Six Stigma prepares the organisation to realize its vision by optimizing the overall process.
Every organisation’s purpose is to identify interventions that cause delay and defects in a process and eliminate them. IQ looks into interventions such as fewer defects, shorter cycle times, increased output, low cost process and reduced capital expenditures. By reducing non-value adding steps and capital expenditures one can expect:
- Faster delivery
- Generation of top line enhancement opportunities
- Involving team and promoting perfection and passion at work.
- Capability to solve problems at the grass-root level
- Offering aligned process which in turn ensures financial benefits
Sustain and Control
Just as business growth & expansion entails right efforts at the right time, transforming it into a new set of processes requires great deal of diligence and an eye for detail. The concept is to maintain consistency of performance during the change and aiming for better performance after the transformation. But it is easier said than done.
- Unprecedented changes in the market can affect the balance in business and its processes at any time. This calls for keeping constant check on current trends and regulating processes accordingly.
- IQ strikes a flawless balance between managing current market trend and convincing customers/stakeholders to alter organization’s working processes.
- Our team will continuously mentor the projects and make the necessary changes as and when the business requires, thus helping you to become the top players in the market.
- IQ promotes deep understanding of changing business trends and offers Business Advisory service to the clients in order to help them go beyond customer needs.
- With an extremely flexible and agile team one can achieve profitable growth in a short period of time.
- With the right strategic planning and accelerated execution the organisation can achieve long term goals by establishing a new approach towards markets.
Decision making is a crucial part in any business, to make an informed decision one has to examine the data thoroughly and draw conclusions based on that. This is where Data Analytics (DA) becomes an important part of Consulting. Data Analytics technologies and techniques are used by organisations to make a well-informed decision. DA provides a proactive approach to gaining an edge over other organisations.
DA helps businesses to
- Increase revenue
- Cut unnecessary costs
- Improve operational efficiency
- Focus on significant & contributing processes
- Optimize marketing campaigns
- Optimize customer service efforts